Good design translates into a better platsic extrusion profile -- a lower price, better quality, and on-time delivery.
Please keep these basic guidelines in mind when considering the design of your custom plastic extrusion.
- Is important for uniform cooling
- Helps avoid bowing and twisting
- Produces better quality and tolerances
- Improves line speed and efficiencies
- Improves profile strength
- Eliminates sharp edges
- Provides less chance of breakage
- Our engineering team can assist you in choosing the best material for your application
END USE CONSIDERATIONS
- How will the part be used
- What tolerances may be required
- Finish requirements
- Secondary Operations
Please contact us with any questions. We have the experience and expertise to assist with part design and application engineering.
» Request a quote for a custom plastic extrusion.